Based at Sedgebrook Hall, located in the charming village of Chapel Brampton in the heart of the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside centres around a beautiful Victorian Manor House set in 13 acres of picturesque gardens. The comfortable newly refurbished bedrooms and spa facilities blend old and new perfectly to make this a comfortable and relaxing venue for our Pilates and Mindfulness retreat. The pool, hot tub and tennis courts will all be available for your use, and luxury beauty treatments can be arranged by appointment.
• Two night’s accommodation
• Buffet-style Breakfast; full English/Continental
• Two night’s three-course dinner in a Private Dining room
• hot or cold buffet lunch on Saturday
• Welcome drinks and home-made cake
• Half a bottle of wine with dinner on Friday and Saturday evening
• Unlimited teas and coffees
• Use of the indoor pool, sauna and air-conditioned fitness suite
• Pilates and Mindfulness Instruction
Prices per person:
£350, Based on 2 people sharing a twin room with a shared bathroom.
£445 for a room with single occupancy and ensuite bathroom.
Rosalind Hoyes has been teaching Pilates in many different environments since qualifying with the gold-standard teacher trainers, Body Control Pilates, in 2004. After many years running her own busy studio in Northamptonshire, she moved to rural Derbyshire and embarked on teacher training with the University of Bangor, which has an international reputation for the quality of their teacher training programme. She also gained a qualification as an NLP Practitioner with Quadrant 1.
She now teaches her unique blend of these skills at Retreats and Workshops in the UK and abroad, using the combination to enable people to take a relaxing break in good company whilst improving mobility and strength.